To generate a standards report, click the Standards button on the top navigation bar, and then click Generate Reports.
To generate a report on the standards you have addressed in your lessons and/or units, click Show Standards added to Lessons and/or Units. You can select either All Lesson or Units, or you can use the filters to select only lessons and units that meet certain date, grade, and/or subject criteria. Once you have made your selections, click the Continue button.
The next page displays a list of all the lessons and units that meet your search criteria. If you want to deselect any of the materials that are returned, deselect the appropriate checkboxes. Then, click Continue to Next Step.
Click the radio button next to the type of report you want to run. If you want to run a gap and frequency analysis, be sure to select the appropriate target set. Then, click Generate Report.
Articles in this section
- Rubrics: How to Create and Edit a Rubric in Taskstream
- Creating a Lesson or Unit Plan
- How can I add Standards not listed in Taskstream?
- Gap and Frequency Analysis Report on a DRF
- Generate a Standards Report on Lessons and/or Units
- Renaming a rubric
- Removing Reviewer Comments
- Export Taskstream Rubric to Word
- Upload or Import Rubric
- Copying a Shared Rubric