You can easily export rubrics created in Taskstream's Rubric Wizard to Microsoft Word by following the steps listed below:
1. Click Lessons, Units, and Rubrics from the top menu bar.
2. Click the Go to the Rubric Wizard link.
3. Click the title of the appropriate rubric that you wish to export.
4. Click Edit to view this rubric
4. Click the Print/Export button.
5. When the print view opens, click the Export to Word link on the top right-hand side of the rubric.
Note: Based on your Internet browser settings, the rubric may be automatically downloaded to your computer, or you may be prompted to save or open the file.
Announcements and release notes
Authentication and integrations
Click to access the Watermark Academy for free webinars, workshops, certifications, and free on-demand training
login, account, data load, placement