Completing a Course Evaluation via Email
1. Click on the embedded link in your email. If prompted, log into Tk20.
Email Containing Embedded Link
- If you have multiple course evaluations to complete, select the one you want to complete first from the drop down menu.
Choose from Multiple Course Evaluations
- Complete the course evaluation form, then click on:
- Save: save your evaluation and return at a later time
- Submit: submit your course evaluation
- Submit and Next: submit your course evaluation and move on to the next
- Cancel: exit the course evaluation without saving any changes
Confirming your Submission
You will receive a notification email once you have submitted your course evaluation.
Submitted Course Evaluation Email
A Tk20 notification will appear when you have submitted all of your course evaluations.
Recalling a Course Evaluation
- Click on Home.
- Click on Tasks in the side-menu.
- Click on your Course Evaluation from the list of tasks, then select the course evaluation you want to recall from the drop down menu.
- Click on Recall.
Completing a Course Evaluation via Login
- Open your pending tasks to view your current open Course Evaluation(s). You can find your pending tasks by clicking on the “flag” icon in the top right of the screen, as show below. Note that the icon will be red if you have unread pending tasks.
Click on the Flag Icon to Open Pending Tasks
Click on Home and then Tasks in the Main Menu to Open Pending Tasks
- If you have multiple course evaluations to complete, select the one you want to complete first from your list of pending tasks.
- Complete the course evaluation form and then click one of the buttons at the bottom of the evaluation:
- Save to save your answers and return to complete the evaluation at the later time.
- Submit to finish and send your answers.
- Close to return to your task list without saving or submitting the evaluation.
Confirming Your Submission
After you submit a Course Evaluation, you will receive a confirmation email.
You will also receive a status message in the Tk20 by Watermark application once you have completed all of your pending Course Evaluations.