As a Site Coordinator you have the ability to view lessons and units created by Taskstream subscribers in your administrative domain:
- From the TS Coordinator area, click the View Lesson and Unit Plans link.
- Then select the "Find Lesson and Unit Plans" button to open the Member Locator.
- In the Member Locator area, click the folder(s) to navigate through your administrative area. Select the folder containing the individual whose work you want to view. The number next to his or her name indicates the number of lessons and units that person has created.
- Click the individual’s name in the Search Results area to display a list of lessons and units he or she has created.
- Select the lesson or unit plan that you would like to view.
Article is closed for comments.