You can add a new cycle to your workspace by copying a previous cycle, following these steps:
1. From your home page, click Workspace Tools from the AMS Coordinator menu on the left-hand side of your page.
2. On the following page, click Workspace Template Builder.
3. Then click Edit next to the Workspace to which you need to add a cycle.
4. Click Proceed with Editing Workspace Template.
5. Click on the name of one of your exiting cycles from the workspace structure on the left-hand side of the page.
6. A small gray arrow will appear to the right of the cycle's title, click on that arrow and then select Copy from the menu which opens.
7. A yellow dotted line will appear in the structure on the left-hand side of the page. Use your mouse to place the line in the desired location of your new cycle, then click on the line.
8. A copy of the chosen cycle will now appear in your structure. To update this cycle name, click on it from the structure, then click the gray arrow to the right of it and select Rename.
9. Enter the name of your new cycle, then click Rename.
Articles in this section
- Introduction to Workspaces
- Building a Workspace Template
- Creating an Assessment/ Operational Plan Template
- Creating and Managing a Workspace
- Editing an Existing Workspace
- Enroll Participating Area in Workspace
- Unenrolling a Participating Area from a Workspace
- Restrict visibility of requirements
- Assign Workspace Manager/ Reviewer/ All Access Permissions
- Assign Reviewers