If you've forgotten your password or your password isn't working, you can either reset your password by email or you can correctly answer the security question that you set up during registration.
Follow the steps below:
1. Go to https://www.livetext.com
2. In the upper right corner of your browser window, click on the "Login | Register | Buy" link
3. Click the "Forgot Your Password?" link.
4. Enter the primary e-mail address on your LiveText account.
5. Click the "Continue" button. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
6. After entering your email address, select "Answer a security question".
7. Click the "Continue" button.
8. In the box labeled "Username", enter your username.
9. Click the "Continue" button.
10. You will be asked your security question. In the "Answer" text box, answer the question. You must provide the exact wording of the answer you entered at the time you set up the question, answer, and hint.
11. Click the "Continue" button.
12. If you've entered the correct answer, you will be asked to enter a new password for your account. Enter a new password for your account in the text boxes labeled "New Password" and "Confirm New Password". The password must be identical in both boxes. The password must be at least six characters in length and contain a mix of character types with at least two from the following categories: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numeral, and symbols.
13. Click the "Continue" button. At this point, you will receive a confirmation message on screen that states "your new password has been reset successfully".
14. Click the link "Continue to your LiveText Membership account".