You can access the Workflow Administrator Certification videos here.
Administrative Reviewer Role Groups allow for one user to be designated for each option within the selected scope. For instance, your Role Group for Deans will allow you to select the Dean for every college at your university.
Available scopes depend on the security scopes you have available in your Faculty Success database. Examples include department, college, or university-wide, which we call "unrestricted".
Steps to Create a Role Group
- Once you have accessed the Workflow utility, click the Add Item button.
- Provide a logical name that corresponds to the appropriate users (for example, Department Chairs).
- Select the Type as Administrative Reviewer. This is currently the only type available, but others will be added as we expand the functionality in Workflow.
- Select the appropriate scope. (For the Department Chairs group, the scope would be "Department".)
- The values in Faculty Success for the chosen scope will appear below, along with a drop-down list of Faculty Success user accounts to choose from. Use these fields to assign the appropriate users for each value.
- Repeat this process as needed for other steps in your Workflow process.
The Workflow module is available to add to Faculty Success for an additional fee. To learn more about adding it for your institution, please contact your Client Success Manager.