Faculty Success abides by all applicable regulations in FERPA, protecting the privacy of student data provided by clients. This means the company will not transmit, share, or disclose any data about a student, except to other school officials who need the information within the context of their professionally assigned responsibilities.
Articles in this section
- Marketing Guides and Handouts
- Quick Guide - Preparing for the Upcoming Academic Year
- Faculty Success Glossary
- About Faculty Success
- WCAG 2.0 Level AA/Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act Compliant
- Reporting Bugs, Defects, or Error Pages
- Privacy Statement
- Database Type, Servers and Security
- FERPA Compliant
How to Contact Support
Click the "Submit A Request" button at the top right or bottom of the screen to create a case.
Click to access the Watermark Academy for free webinars, workshops, certifications, and free on-demand training