Before a user can run this tool, they will need the domain\admin forms relink role. Please request this role through support.
- Select the Forms folder from the Curriculum Management System section:
- In the ribbon, you will see the Relink Forms option become available.
- The tool will open in a new tab. From the dropdown, update the year options and select Go:
- If the process runs successfully, the results will be displayed at the bottom of the tool. Warnings will also display, indicating a field that could not be updated using the tool. Please review any warnings and email support if needed.
- You can confirm that the update happened by checking the corresponding fields on your form.
- If you feel an error has occurred, or if you would prefer a Curriculum Strategy team member run the tool, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org - we have additional troubleshooting tools that can resolve issues