Officially, Student Learning & Licensure (formerly Via) account purchases are non-refundable, but we understand that things happen.
If your account is un-used (no submissions or assessments took place) and was purchased within the last 30 days, then it may be eligible for a refund.
Use the subject, "Student Learning & Licensure Refund Request," and include:
- Your full name as it is listed on the account
- The full name of your school
- Your school email address
- The transaction ID that starts with B
- The last four digits of the credit card used
The Watermark Support Team will respond to your request by email.
Note: A record of a refund request is required so refunds cannot be processed over the phone.