The creation of student accounts is done by a school or institution's Administrator through import into Student Learning & Licensure. Once the account has been created, it must still be activated.
There are 3 ways a student account can be activated:
- By the school
- By credit card purchase
- By entering a key code
Contact your school if you are not sure which method you should use to activate your account.
Note: If you have an active membership on www.livetext.com you do not need to pay for Student Learning & Licensure. If you have an active LiveText account but you are prompted to pay when you log into sll.watermarkinsights.com, contact our Support Team by clicking Submit A Request.
To activate your account with a credit card purchase:
1. Visit sll.watermarkinsights.com and log in with your email address (your school email address) and the password provided by your school. If you do not have a password, then use the Forgot Password Link.
How do I reset my Student Learning & Licensure password?
2. Review the Terms of Service.
3. After you agree to the terms, select the pay with a credit or debit card option.
4. Complete the payment form.
5. Click on the Check out with PayPal button.
To activate your account with a keycode:
1. Visit sll.watermarkinsights.com and login with your institution provided credentials.
2. Review terms of service.
3. After you agree to the terms, select the enter key code option.
4. Enter the 16 digit key code shown above and click Enter
5. Once you have successfully completed your account activation, you will immediately be able to log into your account.
For information about account refunds, see this article: Student Learning & Licensure Account Refunds
If you need to reset your password, see this article: How do I reset my Student Learning & Licensure password?