Aligning Rubric Results from Outcomes Assessment Projects
If an organization is using OAP for assessment and Watermark Navigator to authenticate for Planning & Self-Study and OAP, assessment leads can pull assessment results from OAP into measures in Planning & Self-Study. To do this, an assessment lead will follow these steps:
1. Either create a new measure or add results to an existing one.
• Create a new measure and select “Align Rubric”.
2. Select OAP as the source from which to pull measure results. The system will then authenticate automatically to access the rubric results data in OAP. Users will be able to view the projects that they have permission to access in OAP.
Source options for aligning rubric results from another system.
3. Select the outcome which has the relevant rubric aligned. Choose the specific rubric criteria and define the Met Thresholds to use to ensure the results accurately reflect the measurement. (You'll need to scroll down before you can click Align)
4. Set the filters to use to pull relevant data for the rubric and measure.
6. Once applied, the filtered results from OAP will display in the measure in Planning & Self-Study, as well as in the Annual Report generated from within Planning & Self-Study. The user can refresh the results to incorporate new data captured in OAP by selecting the “Refresh Results” button.
Article is closed for comments.