3. Select Watermark Course Evaluations & General Surveys. Click Next.
4. Select the project for which results should be pulled. After selecting the project, the question types and titles will be visible (Single Selection, Matrix, Linked, Numeric). Check the boxes next to the questions you would like to include. Click Next.
Select project and its questions
5. When pulling results data, there is the ability to filter the CES integration data by course or a set of courses.
NOTE: There is no maximum number of courses they can choose within a survey.
View of the ‘Filter by Course’ screen where users will be presented with filtering options. They can either filter the results by a particular course OR get the results for all courses.
View of the filter by course screen where the user has the ability to search & select the courses.
View of the filter results by course screen when the user is trying to navigate to get results for all courses after selecting a few courses.
View of the results card showing the count of courses.
The results card has been updated to accommodate the course information so that the number of courses that have been selected is visible.
6. Define a met threshold for all the selected questions once questions have been selected. Click Align to generate the graphs on the basis of the selected options.
Define the met threshold
7. It is possible to concurrently navigate to different parts of the tool and add additional results to other measures that require Course Evaluations & Surveys data. A status update notification will be sent via email when results are ready to be viewed.
View of the Results card when the user is waiting for the results. They can navigate and do other work.
If the user clicks Refresh Results, the message they see.
The email which the users receives each time the results are available to view
If for some reason the system runs into an issue where it’s unable to gather the results, the following message will be displayed:
8. After aligning, filtered results from CES will be displayed on the result card in the measure. When there are no responses available for the selected question, No results found for this question message will be displayed.
Matrix Question with expanded link.
There will be a hierarchical display of graphs for matrix questions.
Graphs generated for Matrix Questions
9. Contributors and administrators at the lower levels of the hierarchy will be limited to viewing and refreshing the results in the measures.
View and refresh results for contributors and administrators at a lower level.
Viewing CES Data in Leader Insights
Institutions utilizing the integration between Planning & Self Study and Course Evaluations & Surveys will also be able to reference an additional widget in their Leader Insights dashboard. This widget will include the response rates of course evaluation projects, and will enable the institution to highlight response rate trends by referencing the average response rate across all previous course evaluation projects that use the same main survey. Additionally, institutions can also view the difference in response rate for a previous course evaluation that used the same main survey.