Before launching your system for the first time, please contact Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) to complete the following actions. Please provide at least 2 weeks to complete this request:
- Clear out test proposals: These are any proposals that were created during the testing process that need to be removed. If any proposals should not be deleted, please include a list of those proposals in the email.
- Activate Single Sign On, if not already complete
- Activate email notifications: This was likely set up during implementation and only needs activation.
- Check that the most recent catalog is linked to the curriculum forms: This determines which catalog(s) are being used to populate the change and delete forms.
Launch Email Template
The following email template can be used to contact our support team:
Subject: Preparing to launch Curriculum Management
We are preparing to launch our Curriculum Strategy Curriculum Management System on [INSERT DATE]. Please complete the following items before that date:
- Clear out all test proposals, except the following:
- [list all proposals that should not be deleted]
- Activate SSO on our login page
- Activate email notifications: We asked for [scheduled or instant, if scheduled, include days]
- Check that the [INSERT CALENDAR YEAR & CATALOG] is currently linked to our curriculum forms.