This quick guide contains videos and tasks to help you get acquainted with the basic structure and navigation of Tk20.
Basic Navigation I
Please complete the following tasks and questions after watching the Basic Navigation I video
Basic Nav I Training
The Basic Nav I Training Video above is a collection of several video topics. The stand alone components are listed below as shorter isolated videos for your reference as needed.
- Add two more roles to your account (faculty and student, or more)
- Update the login configuration page with the current Unit Administrator information
- Update Tk20 with your institutional colors and logo.
- Use the Help Desk to locate the “Adding a User” guide to practice finding relevant help documentation
- If you need help completing a task where should you go?
- What information is located on the login configuration page? Why is this information important?
- What role has the access to all modules and workflows in Tk20?
Basic Navigation II
Please complete the following tasks and questions after watching the Basic Navigation II video
Basic Nav II Training
The Basic Nav II Training Video above is a collection of several video topics. The stand alone components are listed below as shorter isolated videos for your reference as needed.
- Review any standard bodies on your server. Let your IPC or Client partner know if you need a standard body. Or email to email@example.com have one configured.
- Run the Administration 044: User Usage Report and export it to practice running and exporting reports
- Gather all forms or rubrics that require configuration and place in the document room. If forms are ready for configuration please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate configuration.
- Create 1 user group for All Unit Administrators or any other group that you anticipate using
- What 2 pieces of information must you provide to support in order to have the body configured?
- What two reasons are standard bodies used for?
- What two tasks might utilize a user group?