In order to access Taskstream and submit work, you must first have an individual account that is associated with your school or institution. There are three ways that a Taskstream account can be created:
- You can create or renew a Taskstream account by using a credit card
- You can create or renew a Taskstream account by using using a code from your school (12 characters) or a bookstore (16 characters). This is called a key code.
- Accounts can also be created by the administrator at your school. *Note: Please reach out to your school's Taskstream administrator if you think your account should be created by your school.
Credit Card or Key Code Account Creation/ Renewal
To create or renew your Taskstream account using a credit card or a key code from your school or the bookstore:
- Go to https://login.taskstream.com/signon/
- Click Create/ Renew Account under the Sign In button.
- Select whether or not you are creating a new account (First Time Subscriber) or renewing an account.
- Choose Option 1 for credit card purchase or Option 2 to enter a key code. Click Continue.
*Note: School issued key codes are 12 characters (numbers and letters, split by a dash-) and bookstore key codes are 16 characters (numbers and letters, split by a dash-)
- Enter the requested information such as the state and name of your school, as well as identifying information that will associated you to your school.
- Complete the steps and make sure to note your username and password.
*Note: Some schools add required demographic questions that must be answered during registration. If you have any questions about these demographics, please contact your school's Taskstream administrator.
- Confirm your registration information and enter payment information, if applicable. The accepted credit cards are: VISA, MASTER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, and DISCOVER. If you need to edit any of the information you have entered click Edit. Otherwise, click Continue to complete your registration.
- The next page will display a link to take you to the home page where you can enter your username and password to log in and begin using your Taskstream account.