Taskstream Student FAQs
For answers to the most common questions that students have about using Taskstream, see below:
How do I access Taskstream?
The article links below will take you through the steps of creating an account, which internet browser to use, and how to log in or reset your password in Taskstream.
- How to Create or Renew a Taskstream Account
- Which Internet browsers can I use to access Watermark's solutions?
- How do I reset my Taskstream password?
- How to Log in to Taskstream
How do I get my courses or programs listed on my Taskstream home page?
In order to submit work for evaluation in Taskstream, you need a course or program listed on your home page. See the article linked below for more information on getting your course/ program so you can submit:
How do I submit work for evaluation?
Work can be submitted as an attached document (Microsoft Word, PDF, etc.), video file, etc. The article links below give detailed instructions for uploading and submitting your work:
- Attach and Submit Work in Taskstream
- Compressing a video before uploading to Taskstream
- Uploading a video to Taskstream
- Canceling a submission or "un-submitting" work
Where do I find my grade/ score?
Grades/ Scores for your submitted work are available to view, download, and print from your Taskstream account.
Note: Work is graded by your learning institution, so please contact your instructor or an administrator at your school if you have any questions about your scores.
Directions to find your score are linked below:
What happens to my work after my account expires?
Don't worry! You still have access to your work and scores after your account has expired.
The article link below will take you through the steps to access and download work from an expired account:
How can I find more help materials?
The Watermark Help Center has articles, guides, tips, and resources that will help you use Taskstream and get in touch with our Support Team if you can't find what you need.
See the attachments below for:
- Downloadable PDF of these student FAQs
- Downloadable PDF Quick Start Guide for Authors (Students)