The Home utility shows you important details about your instance of Faculty Success at a glance. This is an administrative utility and is generally accessible only to top-level administrators. Access to this screen is dependent on a security role with the "Dashboard" permission
The new comprehensive view contains dynamic tiling to adjust to any device resolution. For users without access to Work Requests or the Resource Center, the tiles will not appear.
On your Home utility you can find:
- Your Resources
- We have adjusted the location of the Help Center link to be more visible in the new design. Our Resource Center will be your first stop to answer any questions or review system functionality.
- A link and description for usage of the Work Request utility has been moved up to make navigation easier. When you are ready to have a change applied to your system, you may proceed with submitting a work request.
- Access to our Support Team has been highlighted, with this tile opening your default email application. For any unanswered system inquiries, and comments on the system please contact our support team.
- A new feature to your Home screen will be a direct link to our Watermark Academy site. Here you will be able to request training or consultation on areas of the product. We also have free webinars available through this page.
- Your Configuration Report. This document is a system-generated Microsoft Excel workbook showing the structure of your Faculty Success instrument, with the details of the input fields for each screen on a separate worksheet. See Configuration Report for more information.
- Open Work Requests are also visible and accessible from your home screen. See Work Requests for more information.