There are three ways for administrators and faculty to access their Student Learning & Licensure accounts:
- Access through a Single Sign On (SSO) if it is enabled by the institution.
- An administrator at your institution will provide the SSO login URL.
- If you are having trouble logging in through your institution's SSO, you can click here for assistance.
- Access through your institution's Learning Management System (LMS) if it is enabled.
- Access directly at sll.watermarkinsights.com. Please note that administrators and faculty will not be able to log in on sll.watermarkinsights.com if Single Sign-On (SSO) has been configured.
If you are unsure about which method you should be using, please contact your institution's Student Learning & Licensure administrator.