Access to this product feature is dependent on your institution's Watermark agreement
Base ☑ | Faculty Accomplishments ☐ | Reviews, Promotion and Tenure ☑ | Web Profiles ☐
Task participants are able to receive notifications which direct them to the system to complete the required forms. Workflow notification emails are sent from notifications @watermarkinsights.com. Content of these notifications is generated based on the selections made in the system, and also may contain custom elements to assist users in completing the assigned tasks.
The structure of the email which is sent to task participants is defined below.
1. Sender Information: This displays the "From Name" that will appear in emails sent to your process participants that can be customized through System Settings. If no customizations are made, "Watermark Faculty Success" will be the default.
2. Participant Name: For each person involved in the completion of a task, they will receive an email addressed to them.
3. Schedule Name: The name of the active Schedule which generated the email. Template names will not be used as part of email notifications.
4. Step Due Date: The current due date for the task assigned.
5. Custom Body Text: Customizable from the email settings for each step in a Schedule.
6. Submit Review Materials Button: A button which links to the assigned task. This will route the user through the advanced authentication login process if an active session is not detected.
7. Custom Closing Text: Customizable from the email settings for each step in a Schedule.
8. Link to the task: A link to the assigned task. This will route the user through the advanced authentication login process if an active session is not detected.
To learn more about email customization options, please see our article How to Configure Custom Email Settings.
Article is closed for comments.