Extensions can be granted to an application to extend the due date or to reopen the application for editing.
- Navigate to the Admissions Applications tab in the side menu.
- Use the search tools at the top of the page to locate the relevant student’s admission application. Once located, click on the student’s name, in blue, to open the student’s application in a split-screen window.
- If the application review has been completed and submitted, proceed to step 3, then to step 4.
- If the application review has been saved, but not submitted, proceed directly to step 4.
- Click the button in the upper right-hand corner.
- At the bottom of the right-hand pane, locate and click the Extend Due Date button.
- Enter a new due date and time (later than the current date and time) as well as a comment, then click Update.