A helpful to-do list aimed at setting you up for a successful Assessment Planning implementation!
SETUP & OUTCOMES
- Organizational Hierarchy : Confirm all data collecting units are represented
- Associating Users : Confirm users have view/edit privileges to appropriate units
- Nomenclature : Establish and confirm nomenclature of outcome types
- Add Outcomes : Articulate outcomes for all units. Determine if outcomes will be entered in bulk by UA or if units will be responsible for entry
- Outcome Mapping : Establish parent/child relationships for outcomes
ASSESSMENT PERIODS & PLAN DATA ENTRY
- Create Assessment Period(s): Establish current assessment period for data collection
- Configure Plan Forms : Confirm all Assessment Forms
- Align Organizations to Plan: Note only one plan per organization
- Plan Data Entry : Establish pilot program & enter historical data on plan
- Feedback Forms: Configure forms with the Assessment Plan Feedback Context
TRAIN & PREPARE CONTRIBUTORS
- Establish user roles and confirm privileges
- Prepare training guides/materials to support users
- Train users on Outcome Entry as necessary
- Train users on Plan Data Entry using pilot program as lead example
- Train users on providing Feedback
- Monitor data collection with Assessment Planning Reports.
Desk. Download the attached Go-Live Checklist for Assessment Planning!