Note(s): Although this Quick Guide will refer to Assignments, all steps also apply to Projects.
To the Student (Faculty)
- Click on Courses in the side menu.
- Click on Courses located in the side menu below.
- Click on Dashboard located in the side menu below. If you are unable to access the Courses Dashboard, you will need to contact your campus Unit Administrator for help.
- Select the Term from the drop down menu. The current term is selected by default.
- Click on the Course sub-tab that contains the assignment you want to assess.
- Click on the number located below the Assessment(s) pending portion of the assignment you want to assess to view the students who have submitted their assignments.
- Click on the name of the student you want to assess to open a split screen.
- On the right, you will be able to Grant an Extension.
- Click on the Extensions sub-tab.
- Click on Edit Due Date.
- Enter a New Due Date/Time and Comments and click Update.
Grant an Extension
Note: Granting an extension to an already assessed assignment will automatically revoke the assessment.
You can also refer to the video link: Tk20 - Granting an Extension