Course Based Assessment
- If you have our HigherEd product, students must have paid Tk20 accounts: to see if student accounts are paid, run Administration 024 for the program(s) or Courses 041.
- Assure that the course rosters are accurate: you can run Courses 041 to view students by course.
Verify that students and assessors are able to log in and have the correct privileges to access the Course Based Assessments. Go to Administration Security Privileges to check access for the role(s).
- Students should have access to Courses to see their assignments (courses coursework).
- Assessors should have access to the Courses Dashboard to see their sent assignments in order to assess.
SEND OUT PROCESS
Update assignments and assessment tools. Send newly revised documents to our Support Team by clicking Submit A Request for configuration (or configure them independently).
- Review and update your Assignment Template and assessment processes.
- Monitor your sent assignment using reports: Courses 002 for UA, Courses 003 for Faculty