1. From the homepage, click on the Faculty Credentials tab.
2. To get started working on your credentials, click on the link titled “Edit My Faculty Profile.”
3. On the left-hand side of the screen, you will see the structure and navigation menu for the Faculty Credentials module.
4. To enter information, click on the desired module on the left-hand menu. To begin, click on “Personal Information.” Most of the fields in this section are optional.
However, please scroll down to the Academic Information Section at the bottom of the page and select the Faculty Rank, Tenure Status, and Teaching Status using the appropriate drop-down menu options. Then click the Apply Changes button located underneath the section.
Adding Your Degrees
5. Go back to the menu on the left side of the page and click on the “Academic Degrees” link under the subheading “Credentials.” You will notice that on the right side of the screen there is a button labeled “Add New Academic Degree”. Click this button to add a degree. Repeat until all of your degrees are recorded in the system.