Results Counts Added to the Comprehensive Plan Export
In this update, the Comprehensive Plan Export has been enriched with individual Measure counts for Meeting, Not Approaching, Approaching, and Exceeding criteria. This enhancement empowers administrators and institutional leaders by providing specific student assessment counts within each measure.
These data will display for exports of both Program or Course Plans.
- Exceeding: Added a new column in the CSV to display the count of students exceeding expectations accurately. If data isn't available for a results type, 'NA' will be displayed in this column.
- Meeting: Included a column to showcase the count of students meeting expectations. 'NA' will be displayed if data for a results type is unavailable.
- Approaching: Introduced a column, showcasing the count of students approaching expectations accurately. 'NA' will be shown if data for a results type is unavailable.
- Not Approaching: Added a column to display the count of students not approaching expectations. 'NA' will be displayed if data for a results type is unavailable.
New Self-Study Templates
Two additional Self-Study templates have been made available:
- An ACEN template for the 2023 standards
- A CSWE template for the 2022 standards
If you would like these templates enabled for your institution, please contact our Client Support team by clicking Submit a Request.
New Character Limit for Mission Statements
Mission Statements can now be up to 2000 characters in length, allowing Organizations to more descriptively state their mission.
Budget Amount Added to the Tactics Status and Progress Report
This update introduces comprehensive updates to enhance the Tactics Status and Progress report, focusing on detailed budget information. It aims to provide users with a clearer view of the budget details associated with each tactic in the Strategic Plan.
- Inclusion of 'Budget Request' column: Users can now view the budget request amount for each tactic, formatted in USD (e.g., $1,000 USD).
- Addition of 'Budget Description' column: Displays concise descriptions of budget requests associated with tactics.
Ability to Add Shading to a Table in a Self-Study
This feature will allow self-study contributors to customize their tables by adding specific colors to table cells. There is also a pre-built option for adding alternate row shading. These features will allow users to make the tables easier to read or to highlight specific data points.
Users can now select individual cells within a table and add a background color to them. This feature empowers you to highlight specific data points or create visually distinct sections within your tables. To customize a cell background, simply select the desired cell and choose a background color from the available palette.
The color selection is was curated in order to be in line with accessibility requirements.
Alternate Row Shading
You can also use the pre-built style “Alternate Row Shading" in order to enhance the readability of your tables. With a simple click, you can apply a background color to every other row, providing a clear visual separation and making it easier to follow the data.
These options for alternating row shading and table shading for specific cells are available in both the Program Review and Self-Study modules. The changes will apply to all types of exports including PDFs and Webpages.
Text Formatting Options Available for Text Fields in a Measure
In this update, we've introduced text formatting options for specific text fields within the plan outcome workspace and measures. Users can now utilize bold, underline, italics, ordered lists, etc in the text fields to enhance clarity and presentation.
- Implementation of Froala Editor (Version 4.0.15): Administrators/Contributors can now utilize enhanced text formatting tools within the text area. This editor facilitates formatting options to improve the visual representation of content.
Below is a snapshot of the area where the measure description is entered showing a rich text editor, demonstrating how the text appears once formatted.
- Formatted text will be reflected within the Assessment Plan reports in both HTML and PDF formats.
Access the updated text formatting options within the specified text fields:
- Measure Description
- Findings > Analysis
- Results > I want to upload the assessment results files > Summary
- I want to enter the count of students who meet/do not meet the criteria > Summary
- Collect the results from another system > Summary
- Outcome Analysis
- C-Map > Add Measure
Archive a Program Review Cycle
This Archive Program Review feature enhances the way you manage completed program review cycles within our system. This improvement is designed to provide greater organization and efficiency for both administrators and leads. You can now remove completed program review cycles from your working area. This ensures that your working space remains clutter-free, especially when dealing with ongoing and upcoming program reviews.
Admins and Leads now have the ability to archive program reviews that are completed or not in use. The archived Program Review will be listed under the “Archived" tab under the program review module, allowing users to seamlessly archive active program reviews.
An option is provided for admins and leads to reactivate archived program reviews when necessary, seamlessly transitioning between active and archived states.
To archive a program review, there should be no ongoing or created feedback flow. Users can only archive a program review if the feedback flow review is completed in all stages by the reviewer.
Users can access the archived program review to view all the existing information in read-only mode. While users cannot add new information, nor cannot submit the program review, the option to export the program review in PDF and Word formats is available, ensuring easy retrieval and reference.
When a program review is archived, the feedback flow report becomes accessible in the docs and reports of the respective program for which the feedback is completed by the reviewer and for the Programs which is just submitted but not reviewed by user will display the report in docs and reports area. Similarly when a program is not submitted and when report is not generated, then on user accessing the program from docs and report will redirect the user to the Overview page of the Program review. Reactivating an archived program review will make the program review reappear in the "In Progress" tab and the project tracker accordingly.
In the evidence area, users can only view uploaded evidence but cannot manage them. This restriction ensures data integrity while providing a comprehensive view of evidence associated with the program review.
The site map now dynamically adjusts based on the presence of active or archived program reviews. If there are no active or archived program reviews, the respective options will not be listed in the site map, offering a cleaner and more focused user experience.
Note: Contributors will not be able to see the differentiation in site map listing of program reviews, archived program review and Active program reviews are listed together under my program reviews. Contributors also will not be able to add/remove information or submit program reviews in the archived state.