In LiveText, an "assignment" is posted on the Dashboard and represents a task that your instructor has asked you to complete. The assignment is posted for a specific course that you are enrolled in on LiveText.
To view your assignments, follow these steps:
1. Click the Dashboard tab.
2. Using the Term drop down box select the appropriate term.
3. Using the Courses dro...
Submission Status Indicators
This indicates that the assignment has not been started yet. To view the assignment information and submit files or documents, click the Begin Assignment button. The due date is displayed above the Begin Assignment button.
This indicates that the instructor has requested a resubmission be completed by the...
To view feedback from an instructor on the work you've submitted for an assignment, follow these steps:
1. Click the "Dashboard" tab.
2. Under "Assignments", locate the course code for the course.
3. Locate the title of the assignment.
4. Click the green "View Assessment" button.
5. Under "Rubrics", click the "View Rubric Scores" button if it is present. If thi...