To view feedback from an instructor on the work you've submitted for an assignment, follow these steps:
1. Click the "Dashboard" tab.
2. Under "Assignments", locate the course code for the course.
3. Locate the title of the assignment.
4. Click the green "View Assessment" button.
5. Under "Rubrics", click the "View Rubric Scores" button if it is present. If this button is not present, then a rubric was not completed for the assessment.
6. If you clicked the "View Rubric Scores" button in step 5, click the title of a rubric you want to view within the rubric window that appears.
Also under "Assignment Details":
* If an instructor or assessor included any file attachments along with their assessment, these files will be shown across from "Faculty Documents"
* If an instructor or assessor included a comment, this will shown across from "Grade & Comment"
* The work that you submitted for the assignment will be shown across from "Student Documents"
* The date that your work was assessed will be shown beside the word "Assessed"
* The date that your work was submitted will be shown beside the word "Submitted"
* If you were assigned a score or letter grade, this will be shown across from "Grade & Comment" (this may or may not be the same as the scores calculated within any of the rubrics that may have completed)
If you submitted something for the assignment more than once, you will find your previous submissions along with their corresponding assessments under "Previous Submissions (N)" where N equals the number of previous submissions you have for this assignment.
If a LiveText document was submitted for the assignment, the document will be shown across from "Student Documents". Click to open the document, any pages within the document that have comments on them from an instructor or assessor will be highlighted in blue. Click the title of each page in the Page List to go to the different pages within the document. Scroll down through each page to view any comments that were inserted by the assessor.