NOTE: Before you can manually add a user to a course they must have a registered LiveText account. If you would like to add a user to a course before they register, you will need to import them (instructors are added through the Course Catalog import, and students are added through the Student Roster import)To manually add a student or instructor to a course:1. Log int...
Overview - Unicheck Plagiarism Detection ServiceUnicheck is an online plagiarism detection service that is complimentary to LiveText customers. Unicheck checks students’ submitted work against billions of Internet resources and generates a plagiarism report after each scan is completed.This guide will outline how to setup an assignment utilizing Unicheck, the student su...
Within LiveText, an academic term is a division of an academic year - the time during which a school, college, or university offers courses. These divisions may be called "terms", "semesters", "quarters", or "trimesters", depending on the institution and country. Institutions often define their academic terms in their Student Information System (SIS), i...
To copy one or more assignments into one or more courses in a term that has not ended, follow these steps:
1. Click the "Courses" tab.
2. Click a course code for a course that has the assignments you want to copy.
3. Click the "Assignments" tab.
4. Check the checkbox in front of the title of each assignments that you want to copy.
5. Click the "Copy" button.
6. In ...
To post an announcement for all students in a particular course section, a Course Administrator would need to follow these steps:
1. Click the "Course Admin" tab.
2. Click the "Announcements" link.
3. Click the "New" button.
4. In the "Announcement Subject" textbox, enter a subject for the announcement.
5. In the "Message" textbox, enter the announcement.