To copy one or more assignments into one or more courses in a term that has not ended, follow these steps:
1. Click the "Courses" tab.
2. Click a course code for a course that has the assignments you want to copy.
3. Click the "Assignments" tab.
4. Check the checkbox in front of the title of each assignments that you want to copy.
5. Click the "Copy" button.
6. In the "Term" drop down menu, select the term containing the course(s) that you want to copy the assignment into (note that you cannot copy assignments into a course from a past term).
7. Check the checkbox in front of the course code for each course that you want to copy the assignment into.
8. Click the "Copy to Courses" button.ki
9. If you would like to modify the date that the copy of the assignment will be assigned or due, click the "modify date" link corresponding to the assignment and date you would like to modify. In drop down menus that appear, change the date assigned or due date as needed.
10. To confirm that you would like to copy the selected assignment(s) into the selected course(s) with the assignment and due dates specified, click the green "Yes" button.
From within a Course Admin account, an assignment may be copied into any course. Under a regular faculty account, assignments may only be copied into courses that the faculty member is the instructor of. Note also that it is possible to copy an assignment FROM a past term, although that assignment may only be copied INTO a current term.