If you are a locally authenticated user, you will need to log in directly from your institution’s Tk20 server. If you school uses single sign on (SSO), your school may have you log in directly through your institutional portal. If you are not sure if you should log in directly or access through your school's portal, please reach out to your instructor or Unit Administrator.
To reset your password on Tk20, follow these steps:
Note: These steps apply to Locally authenticated users only. If you log in through your school's portal, please reach out to your campus IT team or the Unit Administrator to get your password.
1. Navigate to your institution’s Tk20 server (https://school.tk20.com).
2. Click the Forgot your Username or Password link.
3. You will be prompted to enter your email address.
4. Enter the email address associated with your Tk20 account and click Submit.
5. You will then be asked to answer your security question.
6. If you answer correctly, you will receive an email with your Tk20 Username and Password.
7. You can then log in using your credentials.