The following provides Blackboard Survey Notification troubleshooting information.
Student is enrolled in a course that is in an Course Evaluations & Surveys project?
- Check user is a student in a Blackboard course within Blackboard.
- Check the same course has been transferred into an Course Evaluations & Surveys project.
- Check user with same username is in Course Evaluations & Surveys project.
Check Course Evaluations & Surveys project is active with a survey to complete for the student in step #1 above:
- Confirm project is deployed.
- Confirm project-level dates are set to make surveys active.
- If using course-level dates, confirm those are set to make surveys active.
- Confirm student has not already submitted their survey, if needed, click Reset Respondent to reset the survey for the student.
Confirm User Access Module Settings in Blackboard:
- Confirm Course Evaluations & Surveys user access module is displayed on tab/page in Blackboard (e.g., My Institution Page).
- Confirm survey notification settings in module are enabled.
- Confirm Blackboard role used for student/respondent is selected. If not, the Blackboard default student role, then role needs to be specifically selected.
- Under Module Edit Properties confirm the Allow Asynchronous Loading option is NOT selected.