Please note terminology within Student Learning & Licensure has recently been updated and we're working to update our help center articles:
Group Templates = Courses
Groups = Sections
Adding SL&L activities to a Moodle course
The following instructions will allow you to insert a link in your Moodle course that takes students and faculty to a specific activity in SL&L. Please note that the activity must be created in SL&L first, before it can be linked to Moodle.
1. Login to your Moodle faculty account and navigate to your Course home page
2. Click "Add an Activity or Resource" (make sure Editing is turned on)
3. Select the External tool option.
4. Enter an Activity Name of your choice for the LMS assignment.
5. Go to the Preconfigured tool dropdown and select the SL&L tool
6. Leave the Tool URL field blank
11. Choose a group and activity from SL&L, and click SELECT & SAVE in the upper right corner of the page
12. A Success message will be displayed on the page. Click RETURN TO LMS. Clicking the link in your Moodle course will now take you directly to the SL&L activity