The following instructions will allow you to insert a link in your D2L course that takes students and faculty to TK20 account.
- Log into your D2L faculty account and navigate to the Content tab for your course.
- Click Add a Module or go to an existing module.
- Click Existing Activities > External Learning Tools.
4. Click on Manage External Learning Tools
5. Create a new link using the New Link option.
6. Provide below values to create account link
- Select your Tk20 Deployment from Deployment dropdown.
b. Provide name value in the Name field.
c. Provide URL from Tk20 LTI tool provider setup for account integration.
d.Provide Custom Parameters Name as isapplication and value as true.
e. Save the link using the Save and Close button.
7. Go to your module click Existing Activities > External Learning Tools search the link you made and click on it/run it.
8. Click the Actions icon to the right of the link, and click Edit Properties In-place
9. Ensure that Open as External Resource is selected
10. Change the title of the LTI link by clicking on it
11. Click on your module link displayed on the left side of the page
12.On successful integration, the user will see the TK20 screen.