After the Watermark Student Mobile App has been enabled for your institution in Features Administration, the next step is to download the Mobile App and log in.
- Students will only receive a prompt to download the Watermark Student mobile app on their devices if the Watermark Student mobile app is enabled in Institution Features Administration.
- If Watermark Student is not enabled in Institution Features Administration, new students/staff users that have never used the mobile app before (in case it was enabled/downloaded before it was disabled) will receive the following message.
To setup Watermark Student:
- Create a demo student in your school's system so that you can log in to the mobile app with that student.
- As long as a student is able to log in to Watermark Student Success & Engagement or SS&E, they will also be able to log into Watermark Student.
- Download the Watermark Student app from your phone's respective app store.
- SS&E currently supports iOS versions greater than or equal to 9.0 and Android versions greater than or equal to 9.0.
- The following screenshots show what the Watermark Student app looks like in each app store.
- After downloading the app, you are officially ready to log in.
4. When first opening the app, you will see a screen with a button that says "Login with Aviso Auth".
5. After clicking on this button, you will be directed to the screen shown below. Here, enter the school (edu) issued email that is associated with the specific student from step 1 and click "Go".
6. From here the user will be redirected to the institution's OAuth system.
- This is the same system that is required for a user to be able to log into SS&E.
- Once this information is entered and submitted, the user will be taken to one last screen where they must authorize SS&E to access their account.
7. Once the above steps are completed, the user should be logged in and ready to use the Watermark Student mobile app!