1. Login to your Blackboard faculty account and navigate to the Content page for your course
2. Click Create Content Market
3. Find the Student Learning & Licensure tool that was added by your administrator, and click the plus icon. This will add a link to the Content page of your course.
4. Click the "More options" button (three dots) to the right of the link and click Edit Activity
5. Change the title of the link
6. Select Visible to students
7. Click the Create gradebook entry for this item checkbox
8. Click Save
9. Click on the link
11. Choose the Specific Activity option
11. Choose a course section and activity from SL&L, and click SELECT & SAVE in the upper right corner of the page
12. A Success message will be displayed on the page. Click RETURN TO LMS. Clicking the link on the Content page in your Blackboard course will now take you directly to the SL&L activity.