1. Login to your Blackboard faculty account and navigate to the Content page for your course
2. Click the View course and institution tools link
3. Click the + below the SL&L tool that was added by your Blackboard administrator. This will add a link to the Content page in your course.
4. Click on the link
5. Choose the Specific Activity option
6. Choose a course section and activity from SL&L, and click SELECT & SAVE in the upper right corner of the page
7. A Success message will be displayed on the page. Click RETURN TO LMS. Clicking the link on the Content page in your Blackboard course will now take you directly to the SL&L activity.
8. Click the "More options" button (three dots) to the right of the link and click Edit
9. Change the title of the link
10. Make the link "Visible to students"
11. If you are using the grade return feature, click the Create gradebook entry for this item checkbox and enter the Maximum Points
12. Click Save