1. Select the text within the rich text editor that will represent the link on the live catalog page.
2. Once the text is selected, click the “Insert Sitecore Link” button
3. When the window opens select the “Media Items” tab and expand the content tree until you locate the document you need to link to, select the document and click “Insert".
- If you are copying and pasting content from one item to another within the system that have internal links, you may have to recreate these links.
- Internal Links will export as page references when exported to print and the Table of Contents is generated.
- The above steps also apply to other types of documentation such as Word Documents.
Watermark News & Updates
Announcements and release notes
Technical & Other Resources
Integrations, authentication, accessibility, and resources to help you get the most from the Help Center
Click to access the Watermark Academy for consultation, training, and implementation companion courses
submitting, access account, student FAQs