Faculty Success Base Tier is focused on faculty-centric process management, where processes intersect with institutional accreditation. This version of Faculty Success is often bundled with our Planning & Self-Study and Course Evaluations & Surveys products, which assist in providing a comprehensive approach to credentialing.
With a primary focus in course credentialing, Faculty Success Base Tier helps with the following objectives:
- Efficiently manage and report on faculty credentials for workload decisions and accreditation.
- Report on the makeup and workload of faculty for accreditation.
- Capture and report on faculty development activities as evidence of commitment to continuous improvement.
- Streamline the regular performance reviews, ensuring alignment with campus policy. Easily demonstrate the quality of that process during a site visit.
Capture, confirm and report faculty qualifications. Each faculty has a standalone, easily managed credentialing screen to capture the following:
- Enter courses faculty are qualified to teach and explanations of qualification for accreditation.
- Provide updates on maintenance of qualification status for each faculty/instructor.
- Continuous data entry to support additional courses taught or qualifications.
Use Faculty Success Base Tier to streamline your annual reviews according to your campus policies. This digitized process is configured by the administration on campus and can be accessed anywhere by candidates and reviewers for the process. Configure what information is required from the candidate under review, which information a reviewer has access to, and due dates for process steps.
- Easily manage process compliance and provide transparency
- Provide access to review tasks from anywhere with internet
For more information about our Faculty Success Base Tier solution, please request a demo from our main website https://www.watermarkinsights.com/
If you are already a Watermark customer, contact your Client Success Manager to discuss next steps.