If your institution has distributed a LiveText keycode to you, you may receive an email with the subject, "[LiveText Administrator] requests that you complete your LiveText registration." The content of the email will look like the following:
[LiveText Administrator] is providing your access to LiveText services, including a dedicated online account. Registration was started for you. Without delay, please finish the last few items of your registration.
Please promptly finish your registration here:
Also, please log in for the first time, to be sure you encounter no issues.
If you have questions, firstname.lastname@example.org is available to help.
For more information on the benefits and features of LiveText services, please visit www.livetext.com
The LiveText Team
To activate your membership:
- Click the link in the email that begins with "www.livetext.com/misk5/c1/activate?invite_id." This will take you to the registration form where your most of your information will be entered automatically.
- To complete your registration, fill out all required fields on the form, including:
- Date of Birth
- Personal Email Address (Note: this may be the same as your School Email Address if you wish)
- Student ID or Faculty ID
- Faculty Role (Note: You will not see this field if you received a student keycode from your institution)
- Security Question, Answer, and Hint
- Click the checkbox to confirm that you have reviewed the Terms of Service
- Click "Register My Membership Account." If your account is registered successfully you will see a confirmation page and you will also receive an email notification. If there are any errors on the registration page please correct them and click "Register My Membership Account" again.
- You may now log into www.livetext.com using your username and password
Please sign in to leave a comment.