- Students and Faculty now have a sleeker side navigation menu!
- Student Learning & Licensure now has a new and improved help center!
Welcome to the new Help Center—a hub for all your support needs
Student Learning & Licensure is now connected to the refreshed Watermark Help Center! All users can now access it from the Help Center button in the product app bar, or you can go there directly.
The Watermark Help Center is a one-stop-shop for all things related to Watermark Support, designed as the go-to place for help, updates, guides, release notes, resources, and more. Users will be able to connect with us quickly if they need more personalized support. Check out this article to learn more.
The experience for Admins & Node Admins
Updated Navigation for Students and Faculty
Students and Faculty now get consistent and improved navigation for Home and Reports for a more fluid and connected experience. Navigation updates include:
- A more sleek side navigation menu so there’s more space for content.
- Faculty can now access Reports directly from the side navigation menu.
- Faculty and Students can now access their Profile directly from the side navigation menu.
- To ensure the side navigation menu continues to show when students and faculty are within a course section, the course section menu is now displayed in a horizontal layout. Also, the Watermark footer is always displayed when the user is within a course section.
- The sitemap for faculty and students has been moved from the bottom of the side navigation menu into the Watermark footer.
New side navigation for Faculty
New side navigation for Students
Validation updates to the student’s Time Log Submission workflow
A few updates have been made to the validation messages displayed when a student is creating time log entries to make the experience more clear and intuitive for students.
- Validation messages for required fields now show when the focus moves away from the field. Previously, these were shown on the click of the Save button.
- If a student creates two entries of the same category, they will see a "Category has already been selected" message
- If a student leaves the time field blank or provides an input of 00 hours and 00 minutes, they will see a "Time can’t be blank" message
Validation in case students create two entries of the same category.