Locally authenticated users will need to log in directly to their institution’s tk20 server or your school may have you log in directly through your institutional portal. If you are not sure if you should log in directly or access through your school's portal, please reach out to your instructor or Unit Administrator.
To reset your password on Tk20, follow these steps:
Note: These steps apply to Locally authenticated users only. If you log in through your school's portal, please reach out to your campus IT team or the Unit Administrator to get your password.
1. Navigate to your institution’s tk20 server (https://school.tk20.com).
2. Click on the "Forgot your Username or Password" link.
3. You will be prompted to enter your email address.
4. Enter the email address associated with your Tk20 account and hit "Submit."
5. You will then be asked to answer your security question.
6. If you answer correctly, you will receive an email with your Tk20 Username and Password.