Course Evaluations & Surveys offers a variety of integration features for Blackboard Learn customers that can both
- Streamline your operational process.
- Provide easy access for users within Blackboard, which together can facilitate your course evaluation and survey process.
INSTALLATION AND SETUP INSTRUCTIONS FOR USER INTEGRATION FEATURES
- Download the User Integration Building Block
- The .ZIP file contains two (2) files
- EXTRACT all files from the .ZIP file
- Follow these steps to install the User Access Features of the Building Block
- Configure the User Access Module on the My Institution Page: This will allow you to configure functionality for the module text, list of surveys to take, and automated survey notification that displays to students (e.g., the survey notification message).
- (Optional) Follow these steps to make available User Access as a Course Tool: This option will present Course Evaluations & Surveys as a Course Tool in courses, and take the student directly to their Course Evaluations & Surveys Dashboard, or if course unique IDs are aligned between Bb and Course Evaluations & Surveys AND the direct to survey option is selected; then, the student will go directly to the survey for the course.
- (Optional) Follow these steps to make available User Access as a link in the Course Menu navigation in a Blackboard Course:
- All data transfers behind the scenes are secure using Web Services along with encrypted SSL encryption for security purposes.