Announced: December 14, 2021
In July 2021 we launched new product names for core products within the Watermark Product Suite!
- Watermark Planning & Self-Study
- Watermark Outcomes Assessment Projects (formerly Aqua)
- Watermark Student Learning & Licensure (formerly Via)
- Watermark Faculty Success (formerly Digital Measures)
- Watermark Course Evaluations & Surveys (formerly EvaluationKIT)
- Watermark Curriculum Strategy (formerly SmartCatalog)
With these new names, we strive to more clearly articulate each product’s core purpose through descriptive wording that reflects your point of view and how each one supports your institution’s efforts to inspire progress. These new names also reinforce our focus and commitment to bringing you an integrated, efficient and complementary Watermark Product Suite.
Learn more here about the rationale behind this initiative, how and why we selected each new name, and for a high-level preview of the types of in-product changes to expect.
Please find more details below on the changes you can expect to see in the product and elsewhere as we transition gradually from the old to the new name.
You may also find this sample email to faculty helpful as you consider how to best introduce this topic to your stakeholders.
What's NextOn January 13th, 2022 we’ll introduce the first round of updates to reflect EvaluationKIT's new name, Watermark Course Evaluations & Surveys (CES) in the product itself, including:
- The Watermark App Bar, which includes the new product logo
- A new name for the EvaluationKIT Administrator role: "CES Administrator"
- An updated product name in the Watermark Navigator login experience
- Other updates where product text references the product name
Here is a preview of the renaming-related changes coming to your product on January 13th. Please also watch your inbox for an email confirmation when these in-product changes go live.