Administrators may find that students have not submitted work to Taskstream when they were required to do so. In this case, it is possible for TS Coordinators to force submit the artifacts so an evaluation can take place
Note: This process is possible whether the requirement contains uploaded student work or not. The only limitation is the grouping option, which cannot be set to require students to select their evaluator's name.
As a TS Coordinator, you can "force" a student work into a submitted status by following the steps below:
- Select TS Coordinator in the top-right of your administrator account
- Select DRF Programs on the following screen
- Click the name of the DRF that the student is working in
- On the following screen, select the Enrollment tab in the top-right
- Locate the student on the list of enrolled participants
- Select the student’s status under the DRF Visibility column (in most cases this will say either All Areas or Some Areas)
Again, this feature will not work for DRF programs utilizing the Grouping setting titled “No Manual Grouping, but Require author to Select Evaluator”.