Welcome to the Tk20 by Watermark family!
We are glad to have you onboard and exploring Tk20! This page is dedicated to helping navigate the resources available to you.
What is your experience with Tk20?
First, think about what you already know about Tk20 and the culture of assessment at your campus. From here, connect with your Client Success Manager to schedule an introductory call, if you haven’t spoken already.
At Tk20, you have a number of resources available to help you succeed.
Client Support Team (available at firstname.lastname@example.org) remains your first point of contact for general assistance and day-to-day support, such as:
Help with login and basic navigation questions
Investigating an area of your system not functioning appropriately
Assistance completing a task (for example, sending out a field experience binder or course assignment)
Processing SIS data load requests
Reporting modification requests
Tk20 Help Desk – documented resources available for UAs, Faculty, and Students
Client Success Managers will work with you to help address your needs in the following areas:
Improving assessment practices on your campus
Addressing concerns that repeatedly come up
Creating action plans to implement new functionalities
Brainstorming innovative ways of using Tk20
Product Consultants work with you to train on new functionality.
Consult about implementing areas of the system
Discuss questions specific to their expertise
Next, review some basic navigation topics.
Basic Navigation I
Please complete the following tasks and questions after watching the Basic Navigation I video
The Basic Navigation I Training Video above is a collection of several video topics. The stand-alone components are listed below as shorter isolated videos for your reference as needed.
- Basic Navigation I Privileges & Roles
- Basic Navigation I Login Configuration
- Basic Navigation I Appearance
- Add two more roles to your account (faculty and student, or more)
- Update the login configuration page with the current Unit Administrator information
- Update Tk20 with your institutional colors and logo.
- Use the Help Desk to locate the “Adding a User” guide to practice finding relevant help documentation
- If you need help completing a task where should you go?
- What information is located on the login configuration page? Why is this information important?
- What role has the access to all modules and workflows in Tk20?
Basic Navigation II
Please complete the following tasks and questions after watching the Basic Navigation II video
The Basic Navigation II Training Video above is a collection of several video topics. The stand alone components are listed below as shorter isolated videos for your reference as needed.
- Basic Navigation II Standards
- Tk20 - Basic Navigation II Reports
- Basic Navigation II Document Room
- Basic Navigation II User Groups
- Basic Navigation II News Items
- Review any standard bodies on your server. Let your IPC or Client partner know if you need a standard body. Or email to email@example.com have one configured.
- Run the Administration 044: User Usage Report and export it to practice running and exporting reports
- Gather all forms or rubrics that require configuration and place in the document room. If forms are ready for configuration please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate configuration.
- Create 1 user group for All Unit Administrators or any other group that you anticipate using
- What 2 pieces of information must you provide to support in order to have the body configured?
- What two reasons are standard bodies used for?
- What two tasks might utilize a user group?
Training Topics within Tk20
As a new or transitioning Unit Administrator, use these questions as a guide to navigating training areas.
Learn about what is new or improved!
Visit us at our annual conference or other regional events! Come share ideas, learn best practices, and network with fellow colleagues.