As a student, if you need to make a change to a submitted application, you can recall that application as long as the review of the application has not begun.
- Log in to Tk20 and locate the Applications section in the middle of the screen to display a list of all applications you have created.
- Click the name of the application you wish to recall. Your application will open in a two-paned window.
- Click the Recall button on the upper right-hand area of the screen
- Click, once again, on the name of the recalled application to open it for revision.
- Make any needed changes to the application, then click Save, to save your changes without submitting the application, or Create, to save your changes and submit your application.
Note(s): If you are unable to recall your application, you will need to contact an administrator for help in reopening your application for editing.