As a student, if you need to make a change to a submitted application, you can recall that application as long as review of the application has not begun.
- Log into Tk20 and select the “Applications” bar from the side menu.
- Selecting this button will display a list of all your active applications (see below).
- Click on the title of the application you would like to recall.
- Scroll to the bottom right of your screen. Click on the recall button.
- As long as a reviewer has not started to review your application, this will open your application for editing once more. If the review has started, you will need to contact your system administrator.
Article is closed for comments.