Current Data collection in Tk20
What functionalities are you using? Why are you using Tk20?
Who is using Tk20? Which programs/departments/key stakeholders?
Specific Functionality training
- Recap which functionalities you use, when and how often, and for whom (which classes/professors). Specifically, provide a list of the names of the assignments, binders, etc. with the schedule for when they are sent out and to what class or user group.
- Provide click path training for necessary functionalities (i.e., updating forms in a template, sending out assignments, monitoring, etc.)
- Train on how you organize your template libraries (i.e., for portfolios, field experience, etc.), how you use public vs. private settings, and what other specific settings you historically use (e.g., allow assessment at any stage, access to assessments, etc.)
Reports (monitoring reports, end-of-semester reports, etc. that you rely on / run regularly, faculty reports, and dashboard)
Student account purchasing process (HigherEd contracts only)
When and how do students purchase?
Process for bulk activations
What SIS files do you load? Current Schedule/ frequency of data loads?
Location of SIS files
How to request a data load
Key stakeholders – IT Contacts
Logging into Tk20
How will users login into Tk20
Is Remote authentication set up? If so, how are passwords reset?
Side menu items, ability to change roles / how to add new roles for users, pending tasks, messages, do not use multiple tabs or login in different browsers, do not use back-button; use navigation buttons in Tk20, security privileges, logging in as other users, accessing user profiles, creating accounts, etc.
Share any unique information about how your forms are built and named, for example, do you use a conventional language for form names, standards that are aligned, etc?
Support resources within your organization
- Who offers support on campus (to students, faculty, and staff)
- Contacting Client Support Team (see: Contacting Watermark's Customer Support)
- Help Center documentation, where to find it