Note(s): Although this article will refer to Assignments, all steps also apply to Projects.
- Click on the Courses in the side menu.
- Click on Coursework located in the side menu below.
- Click on Assignments in the side menu below.
- Place a check mark next to the assignment you want to edit, then click on the Recall button.
- Click on Save or Submit when you have completed making changes.
Recalling a Submitted Assignment
NOTE: If the assessment of your assignment has already begun, you will receive the following warning message: “You can only recall an item that has been submitted and not yet assessed.”
Error Message if You Try to Recall an Assignment that is Being Reviewed
In this case, you will need to contact your assessor or your campus Tk20 administrator to reopen your assignment for editing.
You can also refer to the below video link: Recalling an Assignment