- Click on Courses in the side menu.
- Click on Coursework located in the side menu below.
- Click on Course Binders in the the side menu below.
- Place a checkmark next to the course binder you want to edit, then click on the Recall button, as shown in the image below:
Recalling a Submitted Course Binder
- Click on Save or Submit when you have completed making changes.
NOTE: If the assessment of your course binder has already begun, you will receive the following warning message: “You can only recall an item that has been submitted and not yet assessed.”
Error Message if You Try to Recall a Course Binder that is Being Reviewed
In this case, you will need to contact your assessor or your campus Tk20 administrator to reopen your course binder for editing.
Article is closed for comments.